…you are feeling comfortable with basic steps and combinations such as Casino, Dile Que No, Dileque si, Enchufla, Sacala, Sombrero. If you had a break in dancing and want to work on getting more confident on the dancefloor.
What you will learn:
We will teach you new combinations and will introduce you to styling. We will give you some more tips on leading and following to boost your social dance skills and confidence.
*subject to Covid rules
What you will get:
• A dance syllabus designed by Salsa Solent Dance Academy, refined by years of dance teaching and learning experience
• A dance syllabus that is progressive, comprehensive and effective
• A learning environment that is encouraging, fulfilling and fun
• No partner necessary. Everyone rotates partners throughout the lesson
• Trained instructors that are patient, dedicated and passionate about dancing and teaching
• Dance training for both the recreational dancer as well as the aspiring professional dancer
• Friendly feedback throughout the class will allow you to master your learning quicker