…you are feeling comfortable with basic steps and combinations such as Casino, Dile Que No, Dileque si, Enchufla, Sacala or maybe even Sombrero. If you had a break in dancing and want to work on getting more confident on the dancefloor.
What you will learn:
We will teach you new combinations and will introduce you to styling. We will give you some more tips on leading and following to boost your social dance skills and confidence.
What you will get:
• A dance syllabus designed by Salsa Solent Dance Academy, refined by years of dance teaching and learning experience
• A dance syllabus that is progressive, comprehensive and effective
• A learning environment that is encouraging, fulfilling and fun
• No partner necessary. Everyone rotates partners throughout the lesson
• Trained instructors that are patient, dedicated and passionate about dancing and teaching
• Dance training for both the recreational dancer as well as the aspiring professional dancer
• Friendly feedback throughout the class will allow you to master your learning quicker